Cheers to Two Beers Brewing for 5 years of growing in the Seattle beer scene! They have come a long way since they started out operating in an ActivSpace. Join them at the brewery and tasting room in SODO on Saturday from 2pm to 7pm to celebrate with the release of a new Double IPA, live music, food trucks, and plenty of other beers on tap from their lineup.
From Two Beers Brewing:
What: Craft beer lovers and Two Beers Brewing fans are invited to celebrate an exciting five years in business for Two Beers Brewing Co! Since 2007, Two Beers Brewing has expanded from 170-square feet to 4,800-square feet, and has tripled capacity every year to bring Two Beers Brewing to a projected 7,000 barrels per year by the end of 2012. To thank those who have made it possible, all are invited to Two Beers Brewing’s biggest celebration yet. Join us on Saturday, November 3, from 2-7 p.m. at Two Beers Brewing’s tasting room – The Woods – and enjoy:
- $4-$5 pints and food available for purchase from Where Ya at Matt, a creole food truck bringing soul to the people of Seattle
- All year-round offerings on tap, plus seasonal brews including award-winning Jive Espresso Stout, Heart of Darkness Imperial CDA and Pumpkin Spice 2012
- A limited edition “5.10 Double IPA” anniversary beer (available on tap and in 22-ounce bottles) – brewed with 10 Pacific Northwest hops, and aged on 320 pounds of organic peaches and plums – with $1 of every pint sold donated to non-profit organization The Mountaineers
- A free limited edition Two Beers Brewing anniversary bottle opener/keychain (limit one per guest)
- Live music from local soul/bluegrass band Hot Bodies in Motion
- Limited edition fifth anniversary tulip glasses, available for purchase
- Self-guided brewery tours and more!
When: Saturday, November 3, 2 – 7 p.m.
Where: Two Beers Brewing Co, 4700 Ohio Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134
Who: This event is open to the public. Kids and well-behaved dogs welcome.
More: Visit the Two Beers Brewing Facebook page for more information.