Uber Tavern, my favorite little bar with the big beers flowing, is celebrating their 7th anniversary tomorrow with some special beers. Sounds like trouble. Things will kick off when the doors open at 4pm.
UBER TURNS 7 THIS WEDNESDAY!
Forgive our short notice this year but we promise to make up for it with some exceptional beers.
– This Wed 6/27/13
– RIDICULOUSLY epic & rare keg line up + special bottles
– $3 pints of Chuckanut Kolsch to keep your cheap date dreams alive!
– Some of the kegs will be a “surprise”. You gotta show to find out.
– Mikkeller Spontankriek (7.7% Belgian-made Cherry Lambic)
– Struise Pannepot Reserva…RESERVA! (scores: 100 overall, 100 to style…any questions?)
– Two Beers Ascension 2012 (Pilot batch #1 made for SIB 2012…LAST KEG EVER, 14.3%)
– Two Beers Ascension 2013 (15.4%) — very cool lateral tasting opportunity
– as if you need anything more. We’ll be throwing around some free passes to SEATTLE INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST, July 4th weekend at Seattle Center. Lastly, be on the lookout for extra special bottles being opened & shared on the house, just cause we like you guys.
THE UBER LIVE DRAFT LIST!
Click this link & save it on your phone/computer. BAM! You’ve got our real time tap list with complete beer info & prices.
See you under the bar,
Your friends at Uber Tavern