Join one of the Seattle area’s smallest breweries, Foggy Noggin Brewing, as they take over the taps tonight at one of Seattle’s best beer bars, Beveridge Place Pub. You don’t see beers from Foggy Noggin on tap very frequently around town, so to have 16 beers on at once from this tiny brewery is pretty impressive.
More info from Foggy Noggin:
Foggy Noggin Brewing will taking over the taps at Beveridge Place Pub - Thursday - July 25th starting at 7pm. 16 in total Foggy Noggin Taps will be pouring Fn beer.
One of the smallest breweries in the State of Washington is going to having the biggest Brewers Night ever at Beveridge Place Pub. Three of the beers (**) we are bringing have never been released before anywhere, not even our tasting room. Two of the beers (*) are very rare and have only been tapped one time before this event.
There will be lots of cool Fn give-a ways for the night. You will not want to miss this once in a lifetime event.
Beer List is confirmed.
1. Bit O’Beaver (English Bitter) 3.4% ABV
2. Christmas Duck (Porter) 5.6% ABV
3. Chief Lightfoot (Irish Red) 5.5% ABV
4. Rufus (English India Pale Ale) 6.3% ABV
5. Oski Wow-Wow (Scotch Ale) 3.5% ABV
6. Butch’s Brew (English Brown Ale) 5.0% ABV
7. Cream Ale 5.2% ABV
8. Matty’s Mild (English Mild) 3.5% ABV
9. Smoked MLK ALt (German Alt) 4.2% ABV *
10. Super Duck (London Porter) 6.0% ABV **
11. Heavy Feet (Irish Red) 6.7% ABV *
12. Civil War (Blended Ale) 4.5% ABV
13. Wasky (Burton Ale) 6.6% ABV
14. PowderKeg (Coffee Stout) 7.2% ABV
15. Big Rufus (Imperial English Pale Ale) 10.2% ABV 97 IBU **
16. XX Kastrated Dawg – Barrel Aged in Woodinville Whiskey Barrel – (English Strong Ale) 10.5% ABV **
* very rare
** first time released