Are you interested in reaching 20,000+ craft beer drinkers each month? Please contact me to grow your business with the help of Seattle Beer News, an official news partner of the Seattle Times.
Why should you advertise with Seattle Beer News?
- Low monthly fees and a low cost per impression rate.
- You can advertise month-to-month, or you can commit to a longer term at a discount.
- Contact me to discuss options and get a quote.
- Seattle Beer News is perfect for timely advertising of special events or general advertising for your business.
- Seattle Beer News is now an official partner of the Seattle Times.
- This means select placement of links to Seattle Beer News stories, often on the front page of the Seattle Times’ website.
- Seattle Beer News was founded in early 2009.
- In 2012, the site averaged about 30,000+ page views per month.
- January 2013 set an all-time high at almost 50,000 page views.
- Ads placed on either the left-hand or right-hand column of every page loaded on the website.
- Seattle Beer News sponsored special events to bring in customers.
Note to all: I will not artificially promote any business in my writing, regardless of whether they are a paid advertiser or not. If I am saying good things about a company or a product, that is because I truly feel that way and I believe they’ve earned the praise.
My first beer was a Schlitz. I still remember my brother’s friend sneaking me a can during a party of his back in high school. I had no idea what to do with it. I think I put it in my closet for a few days and then tried it warm. Obviously, this first beer was not at all enjoyable and it took me a while longer to grow a true appreciation for beer.
While attending college in Lafayette, IN., the only local brewpub became our favorite hangout. We even started trying to make our own beer before we were legally allowed to drink; the results ranged from wonderful to undrinkable. I studied abroad in the Netherlands, and I did an internship in the Czech Republic. Both countries provided me with an abundance of amazing beer to appreciate.
My goal in writing is to open up the world of beer to the greater public, and to learn as much as possible along the way.
Na zdraví, Proost, Prost, Santé, Salud and Cheers!